SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
During Christmas we have extended our exchange terms to January 13th 2019.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and follow these steps:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will send you a shipping label.
2. Fill out the return form that you got in your package and put in with your product.
3. Leave the package at a Db Schenker agent.
4. We will refund you for the product/products when we receive the package and all products are inspected and approved. 80kr will be deducted for the return shipping (only in Sweden).
5. If you want a new product or the same product in a different size, follow the steps above then place a new order.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 1-10 workdays.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
To make an exchange please follow the steps at the top of this page under "Returns"
Sqrtn Company AB
Bangårdsgatan 2G, 83134 Östersund, Sverige.